Milani Plumbing Drainage & Heating provides customers in the greater Vancouver area with the most reliable water damage restoration services in the business. Whether the flood damage is due to severe weather conditions or a water emergency within the home, you can count on Milani to be there. Our certified HVAC and plumbing technicians respond as quickly as possible to flood emergencies, and we have the skills and experience to handle any of your water damage restoration needs.
Water Damage Mitigation
By using some of the most advanced equipment in the water restoration business, our technicians test for any leftover moisture in the home after drying the area. Our professional water damage cleanup services also include testing for mold growth, removal of damaged materials, and thoroughly cleaning the area to provide a safe environment.
- Extract any standing water immediately
- Initiate the drying process
- Lift/remove wet or damaged carpet or other flooring
- Use of air movers and dehumidifiers
- Move and inspect furniture to facilitate drying of carpet and structure
- Apply microbial or mildewcide agents to stop bacterial growth
- Dispose of wet carpet padding
- Remediate mold and affected areas
- Inspect, evaluate and photograph loss site
- Monitor equipment
Flood Restoration Work
Our water damage experts at Milani are dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality restoration and remediation services in Greater Vancouver. No matter what your flood emergency is, you can count on us to respond quickly to your water damage restoration needs.
- Provide a scope of work to be completed
- Liaise with you and your insurance adjuster to confirm work to be performed
- Perform restoration work to specifications
- Perform any additional renovations and upgrades
- Communicate and report to you throughout the entire process
- Ensure work area is cleaned and tidy at the end of the job
Do you have to use the company suggested by your adjuster?
Absolutely not. The customer/insured holds the right to choose the water damage restoration company of their preference.
An insurance adjuster cannot deny your insurance claim if you choose a vendor outside of the insurance company vendor list.
Most water damage will be comvered under most insurance policies if the source of the water originates from inside the home.
Why you should choose MILANI?
- We work for you not for the insurance company
- Over 1000 floods sucessfully mitigated
- Over 60,000 homes served in Lower Mainland
- We’ve been in business since 1956
- Voted #1 by Consumer Choice Awards for “Best Plumbing Company”
- A+ rating with Better Business Bureau