Hot Water Tank Replacement in Vancouver
We Repair Hot Water Tanks or Tankless Water Heaters
Space is the most important fact to consider before choosing to go with standard storage tank hot water heaters or tankless, on-demand water heaters. Compare the advantages and features of each type.
On Demand Tankless Water Heater
- Energy Savings – heat water only when you need it
- Continuous supply of hot water throughout your home
- Save space
- Cleaner water
- Lasts longer, units can last up to 20 years before replacement
Whole House Type
Replaces a storage tank-type water heater. Should be installed in a central location of the house.
Only provides hot water to a single fixture due to its very small size and is usually located under the sink, far from the central hot water source.
Hot Water Tank
- Good for high use demands
- Save utility bills – Large gas burner or high electric flow is not needed
- Constantly stores heated water
- Less prone to mechanical problems
- Comes in different sizes from 20 to 120 gallons
- Easily adapted to solar pre-heat applications
Gas or Electric Hot Water Tank?
Milani has knowledgeable technicians specialized in electric and natural gas hot water heater installations who can help you decide which is the best unit for your home. Keep in mind, we can also help you with water heater repairs and maintenance, including prompt 24/7 emergency service.
What Size Water Heater Do I Need?
It’s important to choose the right size water heater for your home. If you decided to go for a storage tank water heater, the average amount of water you use per day is going to determine the capacity of tank you should buy. This chart will help you identify the right size unit for your house.
Haven’t decided yet? Let us help.
With years of experience installing hot water tanks in Vancouver and throughout the Lower Mainland, Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help you determine the size you need. Give us a call and we will assist you in getting the best equipment for your home.