Hot Water Tank Replacement in Vancouver
We Repair Hot Water Tanks or Tankless Water Heaters
Space is the most important fact to consider before choosing to go with standard storage tank hot water heaters or tankless, on-demand water heaters. Compare the advantages and features of each type.
On Demand Tankless Water Heater
- Energy Savings - heat water only when you need it
- Continuous supply of hot water throughout your home
- Save space
- Cleaner water
- Lasts longer, units can last up to 20 years before replacement
Hot Water Tank
- Good for high use demands
- Save utility bills - Large gas burner or high electric flow is not needed
- Constantly stores heated water
- Less prone to mechanical problems
- Comes in different sizes from 20 to 120 gallons
- Easily adapted to solar pre-heat applications
Haven't decided yet? Let us help.
With years of experience installing hot water tanks in Vancouver and throughout the Lower Mainland, Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help you determine the size you need. Give us a call and we will assist you in getting the best equipment for your home.