Air Conditioning Units
If you are in need of air conditioning repairs or upgrades, trust Milani Plumbing, Drainage & Heating to cater to your exact and specific requirements. Our A/C specialists will make a detailed evaluation of the area, with complete accurate engineering calculations and data gathering to determine the best comfort solution for your home. Milani can supply high efficiency, Star rated systems for every Vancouver HVAC need.
What kind of options do you have?
Central Heat Pump
A popular choice in Vancouver for those with central heating systems. If your home has a central ducting system installed, this will be your best solution for cooling and heating. It features efficient heating and cooling combined in a single unit.
Mini split system
Like every standard air-source heat pump, this ductless system has 2 main components: an external compressor/condenser and an internal air-handling unit. During the summer, this highly efficient and versatile heat pump will fill your rooms with cool fresh air, taking the warm air out and forcing in cold air. In fall or winter, the system works in reverse and will heat your rooms up to your desired temperature.
- Keep your house cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Energy Efficient. With a ductless system you lose less than 5% of energy vs up to 40% for traditional central forced air systems.
- Mini-Split systems are far easier to install than conventional A/C systems.
- It’s the ideal system for zoning or heating and cooling individual rooms.
- Nearly silent operation for peace and quiet
- A variety of models that blend perfectly with any room or decor.
- Optional built in filtration system that kills bacteria, germs and captures and dust of any kind.
Cassette Air Conditioner – Heat Pump
Ideal for limited spaces and rooms where air conditioning is needed but don’t want to disturb the décor. A/C cassette systems are very discreet, only the grill shows in the ceiling. These ductless units deliver fantastic performance in whisper quiet operation, ideal for master bedrooms, living rooms or commercial uses.
- Cools in summer and heats in winter.
- Cooled or heated air can be distributed evenly or in a specific direction.
- Extremely quiet.
- Doesn’t take floor or wall space.
- Cassette units have a modern and clean look that fits well with any décor.
Key differences between "Mini Split" and "Cassette" air conditioners
Ductless A/C Heat Pump Maintenance
It's recommended to service your system at least once a year to avoid unwelcome situations such as leakages, inefficient cooling or condensation problems. Milani has the most knowledgeable technicians specialized in heating and cooling systems to address any of these complications and to assure that your equipment is working efficiently when you need it the most. Our preventative maintenance program takes care of every detail of your system keeping your air conditioning heat pump working like new.
- Clean the condenser fan
- Oil the fan motor
- Clean condenser coils
- Check refrigerant charge
- Service the filters
- Check for leaks
- Check thermostat, fuses and breakers