Your home’s pipes may be accumulating debris and materials that will eventually create a clog that can damage your pipes and even your home. Greater Vancouver area drain flushing experts Milani Plumbing, Draining & Heating provides a safe, simple, and reliable method to clean your pipes called jetting.
Sewer jetting is a process that uses a focused, high-pressure stream of water (up to 3,600 psi) to flush out debris from drain and sewer systems. The nozzle is inserted at the downstream end of the system and works its way upstream. Any debris cleared out by the jet of water will flow downstream, where the path has already been cleared. This prevents further blockage and makes the process more efficient.
Your home’s drain pipes will accumulate years of hair, make-up, soap, grease, and the odd material placed there by children or by mistake. If buildup issues go ignored for too long you could find yourself with extremely costly repairs. Regular drain and sewer line flushing using high pressure jetting devices can save you money in the long run by keeping minor blockages from becoming crisis clog situations.
Drain and sewer jetting, as part of regular maintenance, is critical to protecting both your pipes and your home because no system can always function like new on its own. Obviously buildup can compromise the integrity of your pipes over time, but if you don’t keep the lines clear you might find yourself faced with an even worse situation – sewage backed up in to your home. Once this crisis stage has been reached, you’re not only facing costly plumbing repairs but high costs to have your home cleaned and drainage system repaired.
The following are some further benefits of high pressure jetting:
- It is affordable
- It is eco-friendly and eliminates the need for noxious drain chemicals
- It is not labor-intensive and does not require the removal and reinstallation of drain pipes
- It can easily clear out grease, hair, stubborn roots, and built-up mineral deposits
- It reduces the risk of damage to pipe ells, tees, and fittings from the improper use of augers
- It doesn’t have to be done as frequently because it flushes all blockages out thoroughly