Contact us for service or inquiries!
Plumbing and HVAC in the Okanagan
Award Winning Service | Family Owned and Established in 1956
Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning has been doing installations and repairs in BC since 1956. If you live in the Okanagan, you can trust us to fix any problem.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Having a plumbing or gas emergency? Don’t delay! Call us 24/7 to get that problem fixed!
For Maintenance, Emergencies and Everything In Between
If you’ve woken up to a flooded basement or an icy jet of water from your hot shower, call Milani, the 24/7 plumber for Okanagan plumbing emergencies. Your Milani technician will arrive equipped with everything needed to quickly deal with:
- Hot water tank repair or replacement
- Leaking faucets or pipes
- Broken or burst pipes
- Lack of water pressure
- Clogged drains
- Clogged toilets
The Milani plumbing team has developed a reputation over the years for fast, skillful and affordably priced plumbing repairs, without extra charges for daytime weekend service.
Why Should You Choose Milani?
We’re happy to deal with your plumbing emergency – but we’re sure you’d rather avoid the mess and inconvenience! As a homeowner or business owner, you should be alert to signs of plumbing problems. Some indications of impending plumbing problems include:
- Leaks from your water heater
- Signs of rust in the water
- Sudden spike in your water bill
- Slow draining in sinks, tubs and toilets
- Leaks or corrosion around pipe joints
- Areas of your yard which remain mushy
- Dripping indoor faucets or outdoor hose bibs
- Stains on walls or ceilings below upper-floor bathrooms
- Musty or moldy smells, especially in basements and crawl spaces
- Cracked or warped flooring around appliances (such as dishwashers) or fixtures (such as sinks, showers, bathtubs and toilets)
Should you find any of these signs of plumbing problems, call your Milani plumber for expert leak detection, video camera pipe inspection and warrantied repairs. If you’re wondering about whether to repair or replace water lines or a water heater, your Milani plumber in the Okanagan will be happy to answer your questions, assess your options and help you choose the most cost-effective solution.
Your Plumbing Contractor for the Okanagan Kitchen & Bath Renovations
Finding affordable housing in the Okanagan area is a challenge and many prospective home buyers find themselves looking at older homes that will require significant renovation to fit contemporary lifestyles. If you are thinking of renovating, talk to Milani at the design stage. Discussing your remodel with a plumber experienced in Okanagan-area homes and renovations ensures that your upgrades will be up to code, water-saving and energy-efficient.
Your Okanagan Drainage System Repair and Service Experts
- Is your basement moldy or damp without flooding?
- Is your yard or lawn soggy, or suddenly drowning in surface water?
- Has the old drainage tile around your house started to fail?
- Is your new perimeter drainage system in need of drain cleaning?
- Has there been a sewer back up or drainage failure in your home?
Our team of Okanagan drainage and sewer system repair experts knows exactly what to do to fix your flooding or perimeter drainage related issues, and can help you immediately control problems where larger repairs are required.
Your Okanagan Heating Repair and Service Experts
- Has your heat pump stopped working, or is it cooling but not warming your home?
- Is your furnace making strange noises or failing to heat properly?
- Has your boiler broken down, leaving you in the cold?
- Are your air ducts clogged or in need of cleaning?
- Is your return air ducting suddenly banging or making moaning noises?
These are some of the emergency heating system repairs that our Okanagan HVAC service and maintenance team are able to fix at a moment’s notice.
Your Okanagan Air Conditioning Repair and Service Experts
- Is your heat pump failing to cool your home?
- Is your central air conditioning broken or sending out warm air instead of cool?
- Has your installed air conditioning unit broken down?
- Is your HVAC system making noises that you’ve never heard before?
If your cooling system fails during a Okanagan hot spell, our emergency HVAC repair team will respond immediately, 24 hours per day, to get your air conditioning or heat pump back in working order.
With fast repairs, installations, and maintenance services performed by talented technicians with immediate access to top-quality parts, tools, and equipment, Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning outshines all other HVAC and plumbing companies in the Okanagan.
Trusted and Highly Rated Service
See why more people in BC trust us with their homes and businesses.